If do not receiving confirmation email, please check in spam folder.
Tracking information will be available within 3-7 days
Should you need any tracking information, please do not hesitate to contact us?
Please do not open a dispute, we are available to assist you with any issues.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
– Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
– Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
– Choose a size from the table below.
– Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
– To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
– If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
– Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
Man's shoes, Woman's shoes
US 10 (EU 42), US 10 (EU 44), US 11 (EU 43), US 11.5 (EU 44), US 5 (EU 35), US 5.5 (EU 36), US 6 (EU 39), US 6.5 (EU 37), US 7 (EU 38), US 7 (EU 40), US 7.5 (EU 39), US 8 (EU 41), US 8.5 (EU 40), US 8.5 (EU 42), US 9.5 (EU 41), US 9.5 (EU 43)